VP Quality | RN
Job Title: VP Quality | RN
Employer: MMS Group
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Experienced
Experience: 10-15 years
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
VP, QUALITY – MCO – St Louis
EXCEPTIONAL leadership team – GENEROUS Relocation
Working closely with the Chief Medical Director and the CEO, VP will oversee all related activities for Quality Improvement functions. Lead and direct process improvement activities for more efficient and streamlined workflow. Oversee the business processes related to risk adjustment and quality improvement for assigned products and plans.
- Responsible for all activities related to National Committee for Quality
- Assurance (NCQA) Accreditation and/or Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) performance ensuring highest level of accreditation
- Review and implement new technological tools and processes and foster team concept with internal and external constituencies
- Present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures and recommend actions plans to senior management
- Research and incorporate quality improvement best practices into operations
- Organize and control activities, methods, and procedures to achieve business objectives
- Formulate and establish policies, operating procedures, and goals in compliance with internal and external guidelines
- Manage and ensure compliance of EPSDT program as well as compliance and turnaround time of grievances and appeals
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Master’s’ degree preferred.
- Must be a SME in HEDIS and QI process
- 10+ years of health plan/MCO/ACO operations experience, including QI and NCQA accreditation.
- Experience managing acquisition and integration of external data sources.
- Proven leadership experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, managing performance.
- Experience with succession planning and EI a plus
- Familiarity with running Risk Adjustment prospective and retrospective programs preferred
- RN license preferred (not required)
- CPHQ preferred (not required)
About MMS Group:
MMS is a Managed Care executive search firm. We are Managed Care’s complete recruiting resource.
CareerVitals.com Healthcare Job Board – Search Over 1 Million Healthcare Jobs